27 March 2011

Spectator in a Crowd

Recently I went back up to uni to meet up with my fellow ex student friends to remember amazing times and try be them 18-21 year olds we once were.

There I was stood in O'Neils waiting to buy a drink. As you do, I took a glance around to check out the talent (if any). That's when I spotted my type - All Saints/Indie, that clean yet unshaven look a good height and just all round yum.

Obviously having to take drinks back to my friends I thought I'd come back to tackling him later.
Well there I was catching up with the uni clang that I forgot about Mr Hot Stuff until we later got into Roper.

Once again I'm stood at the bar (yes a lot of alcohol was consumed that night) I took a glance around and who do I lock eyes with, Mr Hot Stuff from O'Neils. All of a sudden I'm thinking, "awkward"- what do I do he is still staring. I can't look away - in fact I don't want to! He then gives me that acknowledgement nod and smile in which I wave back and smile only to then be interupted by my friend giving me my drink. Damn! I've lost Mr Hot Stuff again!

Stood in my group of friends Mr Hot Stuff is walking towards us struggling with shots and drinks. In my nervous disposition he glances at me and shrugs with his cheeky look, his body language reading," Look at all these drinks", in which I reply: " Need a hand sure I can take them off you!" His reply back then ends up being a laugh and another gleaming smile.

Am I in there? - I know I didn't follow just kept staring at his ass. Nice ass he had! I whisper to my girlies as you do tellling them of him. One of them as discreet as she is (not) started pointing at him and saying shall I go pinch his arse or better still tell him you think he's hot.

All of a sudden memories of school playground antics come back into view and I realise I'm not 12 anymore I'm a fully grown woman at 23. I grab my friends arm dragging her back and say how I'll approach him later.

I didn't approach him later every time I saw him he was with a different girl, then I wondered if he was a student and if so ew he will be younger than me. So instead I stood in the distance constantly exchanged smiles with him and thought that I wouldn't ruin something that looked so perfect by him talking. - Well this is the excuse I told myself to cover in me bottling it!

No comments:

Post a Comment