25 May 2010

Small world or are do you just "know everyone" ?

I was seeing this guy a few months and all the time there was this one girl on Facebook who always had to comment on his status, like his status, comment on his wall or whatever else there was left for her to do. At the time I thought it was just an obsession with him (because yeah ok give it to him he was pretty damn tasty!) 


Recently though I've had a few guys add me from Peterborough and as you do, you browse on their profile have a ganders see if they're a total player (which yes they all are) and then just see what they're all about. 
One thing I did learn about them all is they all have this girl in common and guess what!? She also likes all their status' and comments like there is no tomorrow!


Yes I'm having a bitch about some girl I've never met but I just wonder if she has anything better to do with her life? She obviously doesn't have a boyfriend otherwise she wouldn't be putting herself out there through social networking because personally from being up so many guys arses like that (this is not literal) she must just need a good seeing to?


I'm fed up of seeing her name and profile picture everywhere with her agreeing comments and liking hands! Does she not have any self respect?


So please someone sort her out so then if I was to ever bump into her somewhere I don't end up gauging my eyes out from seeing her so much previously!

2 comments: